[BRLTTY] Brltty and Eurobraille

Jean-Philippe MENGUAL mengualjeanphi at free.fr
Fri Jul 24 13:22:40 EDT 2009

Hi,

I've just had a look on the last svn release of brltty. I see with my
Notebraille, it still doesn't work properly. So far so good: I've brltty
3.8 patched by Sam, everything works. But I'm worry if, and it will be
needed some day, I've to update my Debian lenny. If I change the
releases of orca, gnome, python... I doubt about the result.

For memory (cf my former posts), the connection succeeded (even very
slow) but a lot of keys and features don't work.

Beyond the update issue, the problem is I can suggest improvements, in
particular for xbrlapi, but is I've not the most recent release, it's
not a good idea since I dont know last news.

I stay available for any test. In previous posts I had posted debug
messages... complete things to debug.

Don't hesitate if you're interested.

Jean-Philippe MENGUAL