[BRLTTY] 4.0

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Mon May 4 00:59:20 EDT 2009

[quoted lines by Lars Bjørndal on 2009/05/03 at 09:55 +0200]

>> I know owhat the problem is, but I don't know how to resolve it. The problem is
>> that ocaml on some systems puts the dllbrlapi_stubs.* files in
>> /usr/lib/ocaml/brlapi/ but on others it puts them in /usr/lib/ocaml/stublibs/.
>> I don't know how to tell rpm that that line is optional.
>
>Maybe you can use an if statement to test? I found something about it
>here:
>
>http://www.5dollarwhitebox.org/drupal/node/40

I need to know how to test for the presence of the stublibs/ subdirectory. I'll
check it out to see if it offers a way to do that.

>>>Here is the log when starting brltty:
>>
>> You're still having one problem:
>>
>>>May  2 21:47:19 fox brltty[32586]: Unexpected Packet: 79 (state 1)
>>
>> I've changed the HandyTech driver to log the entire packet. Could you please
>> update and retest so that I can see what it is? Thanks.
>
>May  3 09:45:27 fox brltty[3433]: Unexpected Packet: 79 38 02 07 7E 16
>May  3 09:45:27 fox brltty[3433]: state 1

This is interesting. It's a successful write confirmation when no write has
been done. Can you please check your logs to see if these occur all the time or
just when the HandyTech driver starts up?