[BRLTTY] FS driver README

Lee Maschmeyer leemer1 at comcast.net
Thu May 14 14:45:49 EDT 2009

Hi folks,

Attached is a patch that is doubtless the definition of triviality. It
turns out there is no PAC Mate 80 so I removed it, and made the
spelling consistent if not correct. (I think it's correct - PAC Mate -
though most people say just Pac Mate and many, as this file did,
PacMate).

Of somewhat more concern is something I didn't change. I don't think
the statuscells parameter works anymore. I issued the command:

brltty -b fs -B statuscells=3

and got no status cells. It could be an interaction with configuration
file or preferences menu but I didn't investigate. However, even if it
is, if they can override the command line then the command line
specification has no validity and should IMHO be removed, at least
from the documentation.

HTH,

--

Lee Maschmeyer

"Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear
to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than
what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise."
     --Lewis Carroll