[BRLTTY] Braille displays lags after a kernel upgrade

Lars Bjørndal lars.bjorndal at broadpark.no
Mon Apr 5 15:53:07 EDT 2010

Hello list!

After a kernel upgrade, maybe from 2.6.31 to 2.6.32, my braille display,
a Handy Tech Braille Star 40 on bluetooth, lags a bit. If I press a key
on the display to scroll, it takes half a second before it reacts. I
feel it's tied to some sleeping issues, because it doesn't happen
always. I upgraded to yesterdays svn version of BRLTTY, and the same
problem percists.

I'm running Fedora 12 on a Lenovo Thinkpad X61S (32bit version). What
could I do to solve this problem?

Lars