[BRLTTY] Notes about the problem with doubled and trebled letters

Sebastian Humenda shumenda at gmx.de
Fri Apr 23 02:12:18 EDT 2010

Hallo Dave and list,

as you suggested I tested the behavior with and without speech. Unfortunately,
switching off the speech doesn't seem to stop the problem.
My notebook has a 2.1 Ghz CPU, so I can't fully understand why brltty shouldn't
have enough CPU time. I tried also renice, which took also no effect. The
testing of this  behavior is also a bit tricky because it happens only from
time to time.

Have you any suggestions, should I rebuild brltty from source?
Thanks
Greetings
Sebastian