[BRLTTY] building brlapi for Android (ARM processor)

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Sat Apr 24 18:16:43 EDT 2010

[quoted lines by Shiri Azenkot on 2010/04/24 at 14:47 -0700]

> What version of the jdk do you have? You need JDK 5.0; java 6 is not
>supported.

I was using 1.5 but it must've been too old. I installed the latest 1.5 from
Sun this afternoon and the make is now continuing properly.

> Ah, thanks for bringing this up. I realized the my script was using 4.2.1
>tools. I changed it so now it uses the 4.4.0 tools. I'm getting the same
>error, but at least now we're using the correct version.

Which error are you now getting?

> I posted the script here:
>http://www.cs.washington.edu/homes/shiri/brltty/printcflags

Got it, thanks. That should save me a lot of time and reading.

For now I'll just keep waiting for this huge resumed make to complete. :-)