[BRLTTY] Seika 4

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Wed Feb 17 07:12:32 EST 2010

[quoted lines by Jan Mura on 2010/02/17 at 09:07 +0100]

>I don't know anything about older versions but version 3 can be
>connected via USB only and version 4 via either USB or Blue-tooth.

Seika 3 is supported for sure because it was used when writing the driver.
Seika 4 wasn't available yet, although Bluetooth support was still added at
that time. Since Bluetooth support for Seika 4 hasn't yet been tested (by us
anyway, maybe the vendour has), it's possible that there are problems with it.
Whatever they are, thogh, I'm sure they can be easily corrected once we have a
user with one who's willing to help us do some testing.