[BRLTTY] check attachment

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Wed Jun 9 09:04:22 EDT 2010

[quoted lines by Saravanamutthukumaran on 2010/06/09 at 10:50 +0530]

>here i attached confic file... in that i highlighted the errors in red
>color... i attached the pictures when i trying to make the source after
>finish configuring the BRLTTY source. Pls find out the error that i got
>and give me a solution...

Two things:

First: I'm blind, as are many of us. This means, in practical terms, that you
need to pass data along to us in text rather than in images as we can't see the
images. Also, since most of us (myself included) use Linux rather than Windows,
it's ultimately not very helpful to use MS-Word or RTF either. The best,
really, would be for you to capture data in plain text.

Second: Please let us know what changes you're trying to make to brltty. For
one thing, I'm curious. For another, it may end up being a lot easier for us to
include them (assuming they're of a general nature).