[BRLTTY] little off topic: alva delphi keys don't work

Sérgio Neves sergioneves.g at gmail.com
Mon Mar 29 03:21:58 EDT 2010

Hi,
I've played with my alva delphi 40 options (the options that appear when
pressing the three left buttons at the same time) and I've left the braille
display in a state that the routing cursor keys and the navigation keys
don't respond. It's not an hardware problem, it's a configuration problem.
I have the cable connected to alva's serial2 port, and my serial2 port
braille display settings (pressing options -> setup -> ser -> ser2 ->
non-alva -> par) are the following:
baudrate=9600
length=8 bits
stop bits=1 stop bit
parity=none
In the main screen of alva's options, I pressed the 2nd routing button from
the left to inform the display that I'm using the s2 port.
I've connected the cable to s1 port and the result is the same (the options
for s1 are the same that for s2).
I don't know whatelse I can do to solve this.
Does anybody have ideas? Any help is greatly apreciated.

Thanks.
Best regards,
Sérgio Neves