[BRLTTY] Brltty and Mac oS X snow Leopard?

Michael Whapples mwhapples at aim.com
Tue Mar 30 18:44:46 EDT 2010

Hello,
I don't know whether brltty actually works on MacOSX, but I don't think
there is any reason why such a port couldn't be done.

Now possibly another question, are you asking whether VoiceOver could
use brltty for Braille output? Well looking at the Apple website they
don't say they support that, would have thought it may be of value if
they were to support it (there is a link to contact them to request they
support your Braille display if unsupported, may be ask them to support
brltty as another output system).

Michael Whapples