[BRLTTY] Two problems with Pegasus display from Deininger

Sebastian Humenda shumenda at gmx.de
Wed Mar 31 13:06:08 EDT 2010

Hello,

I have two problems, which might or might not be related to the
Pegasus driver:

* Since I use a key table (laptop.ktb with changes) it happens from time to
  time, that a key stays pressed, though I don't press it/I released the
  finger. When I type fast, the result is something like this:
    I wantttttttttt to be rich.
  The problem is, that I can't reproduce it, it happens seemingly by chance.
  I noticed something similar when I worked with brltty, configured to use a
  usb-display and the display wasn't plugged onto the computer. My
  configuration is:
===
braille-driver	auto
braille-device	usb:
text-table	de
contraction-table	de-kurzschrift
speech-driver sd
===

* The first routing key doesn't work at all. I guess I can find out more about
  in a log file. When I start brltty with the debug option, for what should I
  look for?

Thanks
Greetings
Sebastian