[BRLTTY] strange problem with windows forms app

marquats at studi.informatik.uni-stuttgart.de marquats at studi.informatik.uni-stuttgart.de
Tue Nov 23 12:32:35 EST 2010

> Could you perhaps add some brlapi_writeText() calls in your code to find
> out which ones still have a working connection before it gets closed?
>
> Samuel

I believe I had already done it, but I have now made sure that the
attached file debug.log is created with some calls to brlapi_writeText.
The output is working, the text appears on the braille terminal. The file
brlapi-log.txt contains all calls to brlapi_.. functions, with their
direct results. As I wrote, brlapi_readKey(0, ..) does always return 0, no
matter if keys have been pressed.

Greets, Thomas Marquardt