[BRLTTY] BRLTTY on Windows

Øyvind Lode oyvind.lode at gmail.com
Sat Sep 25 17:14:44 EDT 2010

Hi:

I want to use BRLTTY 4.2 on Windows to read Cygwin console windows.
I also want to try out NVDA again and need BRLTTY to get support for my
Braille display since NVDA don't include drivers for my display.

I use a Papenmeier Braillex EL 80s display connected via USB.
I have the Papenmeier drivers installed and currently use it with JFW on
Windows 7 64-bit.

Will I be able to use BRLTTY 4.2.3 on Windows 7 64-bit?
Can I have both BRLTTY and the Papenmeier driver installed at the same time?
If not JFW Braille will break...