[BRLTTY] BRLTTY on Windows

Øyvind Lode oyvind.lode at gmail.com
Sun Sep 26 14:11:04 EDT 2010

On 26.09.2010 19:14, Samuel Thibault wrote:
> Even with the libusb-win32 USB driver?  That would replace the
> manufacturer's driver and make JFW stop working, but it should make
> BRLTTY working.

Exactly, but I need JFW with Outlook 2007 and soon Outlook 2010.
I use Thunderbird for my gmail account, but need JFW and Outlook to
access my corporate Exchange e-mail/calendar account at work.
NVDA support for Outlook is poor but I hope it will improve in future
versions.

>> But as I said libusb-filter don't work on my Windows 7 box.
>
> Please report this to the libusb-win32 mailing list.  I don't have a
> windows7 box, so can't really do anything about it.

Yes, I'll subscribe and let them know.
Yet another mailing list...