[BRLTTY] Can this be done?

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Mon Aug 15 22:18:16 EDT 2011

[quoted lines by Tom Masterson on 2011/08/15 at 19:02 -0700]

>I have attached the log from the brltty -bal -dserial:rfcomm0 -ldebug

Thanks. Now it's timing out rather than saying that the device is busy. I'm now
wondering what'll happen if you go back to specifying bluetooth:<address>
(after releasing rfcomm0).

Did you ever pair the device with the host? If so, how did you do it?

>the bluetooth settings on the bc640 are:
>Bluetooth Status: disconnected
>Set Bluetooth pairable
>Bluetooth: on
>Bluetooth pin: 0000
>BLuetooth name: ALVA BC640

What about all the settings within the submenu of "Split point configuration"?

What about the "Preferred interface" setting?

Phone: 1-613-726-0014 | Ottawa, Ontario   | 2011 May 21 is the End of Salvation.