[BRLTTY] Technibraile alize 64

Pierre Lorenzon devel at pollock-nageoire.net
Wed Nov 16 20:45:05 EST 2011

Hi,

I posted a long time ago (november 2006) with the same
subject. I would have let this Alize 64 work for one of my
students but he was not interested in it. But right now this
Alize 64 is in my own office and I'd like let it work for my
own needs.

I saw in the code that this display is more or less supported
by brllty. When I first posted Dave told to me that the driver
is probably not complete since none never has the opportunity
to test this display. I have now this opportunity and will
moreover certainly give feddbacks/patches to improve this
driver if necessary.

But anyway I did not find any two letters code corresponding to
the appropriated driver. So I don't even know how to lauch
it. I suspect that this old stuff connected on the serial port
is probably not autodetected.

So can someone tell me which is the two letters code !

Bests

Pierre