[BRLTTY] Technibraile alize 64

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Wed Nov 16 12:59:36 EST 2011

[quoted lines by Pierre Lorenzon on 2011/11/17 at 01:45 +0000]

>I saw in the code that this display is more or less supported
>by brllty. When I first posted Dave told to me that the driver
>is probably not complete since none never has the opportunity
>to test this display.

Yes, you're correct. We wrote the code based on some hints we had at the time,
but haven't been able to work with a real device. We have no idea how well (or
not) the current code works.

>I have now this opportunity and will moreover certainly give feddbacks/patches
>to improve this driver if necessary.

That'd be very much appreciated.

>But anyway I did not find any two letters code corresponding to
>the appropriated driver. So I don't even know how to lauch
>it.

Yes, we haven't documented the two-letter code because we didn't want anyone to
assume that it should be working. The code is tn.

Phone: 1-613-726-0014 | Ottawa, Ontario   | 2011 May 21 is the End of Salvation.