[BRLTTY] -B arguments

Jean-Philippe MENGUAL mengualjeanphi at free.fr
Sun Sep 4 18:16:35 EDT 2011

Hi,

With my Clio (Eurobraille display), to speed the brltty running, I use:
-b eu -B protocol=clio (to speed the detection). I guess I need to the
same with other models such as Iris (from Eurobraille). But what do I've
to specify instead of clio? I'm unable to find any doc about the
arguments accepted by -B for eurobraille driver. I think more doc about
the driver would be useful. Could you tell me the answer about this?

Thanks very much.

Regards,

Jean-Philippe MENGUAL