[BRLTTY] Contraction errors and patch: Bysshe, newssheet

Lee Maschmeyer leemer1 at comcast.net
Sun Sep 4 08:51:36 EDT 2011

Hi folks,

While reading about John Keats I came across his friend:

Percy Bysshe Shelley

and while looking for other sshe words I found:

newssheet

Both of these miss the sh sign. While the fix for newssheet ought to
fix Bysshe, it doesn't. We're probably lucky in this respect because
if it worked for Bysshe it would probably break crosshead (if that's
really a word). Anyway, the attached patch fixes both Bysshe and
newssheet.

Good luck,

--

Lee Maschmeyer

"Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear
to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than
what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise."
     --Lewis Carroll