[BRLTTY] braille settings not saved when shutting down.

Anders Holmberg anders at pipkrokodil.se
Thu Sep 8 06:24:29 EDT 2011

Hi!
I have just installed vinux 3.2.1 here.
ANd brltty works just fine except that the settings i make in its
preferences menu does not stay permanent as i reboot or shut down the
computer.
It does not matter if i am root or not but it wont take effect until
next buot.
And when i typ brltty -t sv.ttb brltty seems to close down an load very
quickly andit does so a lot of times until it comes back with the
englesh table which i don't want.
I confess i am a dummy to linux and i have a lot to learn.
But its really a strange thing to me that brltty in vinux does not save
its settings but in windows i have no problems.
/A