[BRLTTY] ALVA BC Key repeat

Mario Lang mlang at delysid.org
Wed Sep 7 09:53:09 EDT 2011

Hi.

I've just noticed that Key repeat on the Braille Controller did not
immediately work as I expected it to.  As a hint to other users, if you
want BRLTTY to do Key repeats for you, you need to disable it in the
Braille Controller internal menu.  Otherwise, BRLTTY will only
repeat keys as expected for the first half of a second.

also need to disable Key repeat in the Braille Controller's internal
menu.

--
CYa,
  ⡍⠁⠗⠊⠕