[BRLTTY] Is some documentation possible?

Jean-Philippe MENGUAL mengualjeanphi at free.fr
Fri Sep 23 11:18:37 EDT 2011

Hi,

I have a lot of problems to know how I can use BRLTTY on an Iris braille
display (Eurkhraille driver). Firstly, I search for keyboard bindings
for brltty functions. Lastly, I search specific driver parameters (such
as -B). I know -B protocol=clio but I search for variants if there are,
to speed the boot of Iris connection.

I don't find any doc anywhere. Could someone help me finding such info
in the code or writing a little help file for me please?

Thanks very much.

Regards,

Jean-Philippe MENGUAL