[BRLTTY] BC640: five blank cells and a block

Lee Maschmeyer leemer1 at comcast.net
Wed Sep 28 20:08:17 EDT 2011

Dave got it, as usual. It was the split point. The base unit's keys
all work; the feature pack's keys don't. I have a lot of learning to
do before I can participate in that part of things...

--

Lee Maschmeyer

"Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear
to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than
what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise."
     --Lewis Carroll