[BRLTTY] Alva BC640 question

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Thu Sep 29 21:25:08 EDT 2011

Can you also test the control and alt keys to see if they do the right things?
Also, what about uppercase letters, and shfited symbols like left/right
parentheses?

I'm not sure I can do anything about the fact that you're using a different
keyboard layout. Does the device have a menu which lets you select an input
character table? It's possible you may have to tell the FP which layout you're
using. I'll think about it.

Phone: 1-613-726-0014 | Ottawa, Ontario   | 2011 May 21 is the End of Salvation.