[BRLTTY] threaded eSpeak driver

Sebastian Humenda shumenda at gmx.de
Tue Aug 21 14:59:54 EDT 2012

Hello Dave,

Dave Mielke <dave at mielke.cc> schrieb am 17.08.2012, 13:04 -0400:
>[quoted lines by Nicolas Pitre on 2012/08/15 at 17:29 -0400]
>
>>Attached is a patch to make the eSpeak driver threaded.
>
>Okay, this patch has now been committed. For those who may not know what it's
>all about, if you upgrade to the latest brltty development code then the eSpeak
>speech driver should no longer cause keys typed on your keyboard to be
>eroneously repeated.
I'm very glad that this problem has been fixed (I reported this problem also
before).
I will test it on the Raspberry Pi, where I had this problem quite extrem: every letter came at least doubled or even more.

Sebastian
--
Blog (English | Deutsch): http://crustulus.de/blog
Teste das freie Latein-Deutsch-Wörterbuch: