[BRLTTY] Loading several braille tables

Jason White jason at jasonjgw.net
Fri Aug 31 05:50:34 EDT 2012

Shérab <Sebastien.Hinderer at ens-lyon.org> wrote:

> it seems to me it would be useful if brltty was able to load several
> braille tables simultaneously, provided that the tables do not
> disagree on how a character should be displayed, of course.
>
> What do you guys think about such a feature ?

You can already include one table in another, for example:
include table.cti
loads table.cti and inserts it, I assume, somewhat like the #include
preprocessor directive in C.

Does this solve your problem, or is there something you want to do that isn't
addressed by this feature?

If you explain the problem you're trying to solve, people will be better able
to make suggestions.