[BRLTTY] Loading several braille tables

Shérab Sebastien.Hinderer at ens-lyon.org
Fri Aug 31 06:06:29 EDT 2012

Hey Jason,

> You can already include one table in another, for example:
> include table.cti
> loads table.cti and inserts it, I assume, somewhat like the #include
> preprocessor directive in C.

Yes, this is what I'm currently using, indeed.

> Does this solve your problem, or is there something you want to do that isn't
> addressed by this feature?

Well, it's rather that I find it a bit a pity to have to have to make
sure my personal braille table gets installed wen I could achieve the
same result just by having several braille-table directive in
brltty.conf...

So it's more a matter of how convenient and easy it is to achieve the
desired result than a matter of not being able to do something.

Sherab.