[BRLTTY] Loading several braille tables

Shérab Sebastien.Hinderer at ens-lyon.org
Fri Aug 31 07:35:47 EDT 2012

Hello again Jason,

> Under your proposal, you would still need a personal table for the new braille
> code definitions,

no, because there are none. The personal table contains nothing else
than includes.

> I can't see any advantage in one over the other.

The advantage would be that no additional table file is needed, that
just by means of brlttyconf one could load e.g.tables for latin
characters and chinese, latin and hindi, or, as in my case, latin and
tibetan.

> If you just want to merge two or more existing tables without adding entries
> of your own, then maybe the right way to do this would be to propose that such
> a table be included in BRLTTY by default for everyone.

It does not look good tome to include a table for every combinatino
people may want to use.

Shérab.