[BRLTTY] Issue with braillex els 40.

Anders Holmberg anders at pipkrokodil.se
Mon Jul 2 07:22:34 EDT 2012

Hi!
I don't know if this is an issue with brltty or the braillex 40 s it self.
However the braillex Els 40 goes in to speep mode after a while if its
not being used.
I have problems making the braillex go out of that sleep mode when
brltty is loaded.
Some dots are vibrating like they're trying to wake up but they can't
for some reason.
The only sollusion to this is to disconnect and reconnect the display.
But then we have this litle problem that sometimes brltty closes down so
i have to start it manually.
Just a quick problem not from a windows user.
Using windows 7 64 bit.
/A