[BRLTTY] I'm still unable to use the cut buffer from an Alva

Lee Maschmeyer leemer1 at comcast.net
Mon May 21 12:12:00 EDT 2012

On Mon, May 21, 2012 at 06:43:57AM -0400, Dave Mielke wrote:
> what are the following BC640 menu items currently set to?
>
>    Repeat keys

Tested with both on and off. It's on now.

>    2nd Cursor Routing row

On.

>    2nd Cursor Routing delay

500. I've tried both long and short presses of the routing buttons not
knowing which should work. I've also tried routing first, thumb key
first, and simultaneous.

--

Lee Maschmeyer

"Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear
to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than
what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise."
     --Lewis Carroll