[BRLTTY] BRLTTY 4.3, Ubuntu 12.04, Focus 40: Strange behaviour

Michela Botti Michela.Botti at caspur.it
Thu May 31 03:27:41 EDT 2012

Hello Dave and all,
Scrolling one line up or down is one of the most frequently performed
actions, so, imho, having a little redundancy on it could be a good idea.
I personally use left rocker much more than left wheel, especially while
editing text like source code, so I would like the default behaviour to be
restored at least for that rocker. Having the right rocker simulate the
physical cursor one-line scrolling seems a good choice, so I probably would
leave the binding for the right rocker unchanged in the new BRLTTY
version.

All the best
Michela

--
   Michela Botti - PhD

   CASPUR - Consorzio Interuniversitario per le Applicazioni di Supercalcolo
   per Università e Ricerca

   Address:	via dei Tizii 6, 00185 Roma (Italia)
   Web:		http://www.caspur.it

   Phone:	06 44486730
   E-mail:	michela.botti at caspur.it
   Homepage:	http://www.caspur.it/~botti