[BRLTTY] BRLTTY and Screen, and word wrap

Rob Hudson captinlogic at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 17:23:08 EDT 2012

From: "Dave Mielke" <dave at mielke.cc>
Are you using brltty's screen driver, or are you on Linux and using screen
get multiple sessions on one virtual console?
I'm using GNU Screen to get multiple sessions on one console. I figured out
what the problem was. I didn't have "save on exit" checked when exiting the
BRLTTy preferences menu.
Now, one last question.
I'm a bit confused on what BRLTTY means when it needs a screen driver. is
this the equivalent of something like Jaws's video intercept?
And finally on what I  guess is a somewhat related subject, cursor tracking.
Is there a way to set it up so that when you hit the line down key in, say,
nano or man page viewer, the  screen scrolls too?