[BRLTTY] BRLTTY and Screen, and word wrap

Rob Hudson captinlogic at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 06:15:03 EDT 2012

From: "Dave Mielke" <dave at mielke.cc>
Do you mean to scroll the screen rather than to move the cursor, so that,
for
example, the cursor will always stay on the middle line of the screen?
While in the man page or editor, and I press the line down key on the
display, I can read what's currently on the screen. But rather than scroll
to the next bit of the file I'm in, pressing the line down key again only
shows the status line of the editor or man page. For instance, in the man
page viewer, the last line of text is shown, then you see, Manual page line
xx instead of the next line of the manual page. You can of course hit space
on the keyboard to get to the next buffer, but that of course means you have
to take your hands off the display. I'm not sure i'm making any sense here.