[BRLTTY] More issues with latest brltty.

Anders Holmberg anders at pipkrokodil.se
Thu Apr 4 16:03:37 EDT 2013

Hi!
For some reason when i wrote this evrything seems to begin to work properly.
What i did was uninstalling brltty 4.5 and then removing brltty 4.1 and reinstalled brltty 4.5.
I am not sure though if it will keep working as expected.
But i really hope it will.
Maybe its my hardware that plays tricks on me.
/A