[BRLTTY] android

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Fri Apr 5 19:41:02 EDT 2013

[quoted lines by Jason White on 2013/04/06 at 09:49 +1100]

>Yes, I think that would be useful. As far as I can tell, Linux distributions
>such as Debian don't package the build environment for Android; I don't know
>whether this is for licencing reasons (proprietary components for example), or
>just attributable to the complexity of the packaging task.

Okay. A new section, called Android, has been added to the bottom of brltty's
Download page. So:

   Go to: http://mielke.cc/brltty/
   Click on: Download
   Click on: Android

There, you'll find the latest package and the latest documentation. Let us know
what else you'd like to see there, as well as how that section can be imroved.
These files will be updated every few days.