[BRLTTY] Contraction table writers: New helper functionality in brltty-ctb

Nicolas Pitre nico at fluxnic.net
Tue Apr 16 11:05:20 EDT 2013

On Tue, 16 Apr 2013, Mario Lang wrote:

> Hi.
>
> I just want to introduce a new feature which has just been committed to
> the subversion repository: brltty-ctb can now generate and verify
> so-colled contraction verification tables.  [...]

That's very nice.

Another very useful thing is to verify rule coverage.  It is also
important to make sure your test input does exercise all the available
rules for correctness, and if not then what are the rules that didn't
get used so to let you complement your test input with the missing
words.

I didn't look at it and maybe the feature is already there?

Nicolas