[BRLTTY] Documentation

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Wed Apr 17 11:13:17 EDT 2013

[quoted lines by John J. Boyer on 2013/04/17 at 07:28 -0500]

>I have checked out the brltty repository and looked at the doc
>directory. However, all the documentation is in SGML. How can this be
>handled?

The source for the manuals is in sgml. Just do make.

I'm not sure what you mean by "the doc directory. Do you actually mean the
Documentation directory of the source tree?

>I need to know the settings for the user_preferences file.

If you're referring to the content of brltty.prefs, this hasn't yet been
documented.