[BRLTTY] Android app?

Mallard mallard at ilgerone.net
Thu Apr 18 08:27:37 EDT 2013

Hello list,
I'm very  interested in BRLTTY for Android.
Is it a stand-alone app, or does it work in conjunction with Brailleback?
Brailleback doesn't support my braille display (Touchme5 by Seika),
which works perfectly well with BRLTTY both in Windows and Linux.
If I could use it in Android also, it would be fantastic!
Ciao, and thanks for the great work, all of you!
Ollie