[BRLTTY] Android app?

Mallard mallard at ilgerone.net
Thu Apr 18 13:22:56 EDT 2013

Yes, there are controls. Six keys on teh frontal panel, to change line,
to act as tab, shift+tab, alt+tab page up, page down, and leftand right
scrolling.
It has 40 cells.

Unfortunatley, I just tried, but when I activate BRLTTY and try  to open
settings, I geta message that says: "Unfortunately bRLTTY has stopped".

I have a Galaxy S III, with Android 4.1.2 and Talkback (it's the latest
beta version, I can't remember the exact number right now).
Ciao,
Ollie