[BRLTTY] Android app?

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Fri Apr 19 20:26:04 EDT 2013

[quoted lines by Mallard on 2013/04/19 at 23:56 +0200]

>Could it be that the current apk works with versions up to 4.1.1?

no, as I'm developing using a 4.2.2 device. In fact, it's a Galaxy Nexus, just
like your son has.

>It would be interesting to find out whether other users running these
>versions can work with BRLTTY on their devices.

Yes. We need to figure out what's common about what works and what doesn't
work.

I've also begun to wonder if it has something to do with internationalization.
As S.M. has already asked, what languages are your phone and your son's pones
set to? Also, can you try setting it to US English to see if that makes the
problem go away?