[BRLTTY] Android app?

Mallard mallard at ilgerone.net
Sat Apr 20 06:40:48 EDT 2013

éQuote*

. I've also begun to wonder if it has something to do with
internationalization. As S.M. has already asked, what languages are your
phone and your son's pones set to? Also, can you try setting it to US
English to see if that makes the problem go away?
Ollie Writes:

Dave,
Both my phone and my son's are set to UK English. I can certainly try to
set it to US English.
I suppose the braille display must be connected when I do the testing,
although the problem occurs both with and without the braille display
being active. Nothing changes.

Another idea is, could it depend on the fact that we have international
versions of the phones? Since Dietmar also gets the same response, I'm
beginning to consider this as a possibility.

Will keep you posted.
Ciao,
Ollie