[BRLTTY] Android app?

Mario Lang mlang at delysid.org
Sat Apr 20 15:52:54 EDT 2013

didi.segbert at arcor.de (Dietmar Segbert) writes:

> In linux i have the follwing line in brltty.conf
>
> braille-device usb:,bluetooth:00:A0:96:229:C2:B2
>
> I start brltty with a line braille-device usb:bluetooth:
> brltty will not connect to my alva bc640.

I don't quite understand your last sentence there.  Does BRLTTY work with
your BC640 on Linux via Bluetooth?

"usb:bluetooth:" is certainly wrong, it should be
"usb:,bluetooth:ADDRESS", note the missing comma and the bluetooth
device address.  While BRLTTY can autodetect which protocol/driver is
necessary to communicate with a certain bluetooth address in some cases,
it can not automatically find bluetooth braille displays without knowing
a specific target address (yet).

--
CYa,
  ⡍⠁⠗⠊⠕