[BRLTTY] Android app?

Mallard mallard at ilgerone.net
Sun Apr 21 10:49:27 EDT 2013

Mario:

Il 21/04/2013 14.47, Mario Lang ha scritto:
> Mallard <mallard at ilgerone.net> writes:
>
>> After installing the latest apk, BRLTTY no longer crashes. I was able
>> to goto settings, add my device (via Bletooth), and then select the
>> Seika drive, which is listed in BRLTTY.
>>
>> However, nothing happens;
> Did you think about restarting BRLTTY?  For now, you need to turn BRLTTY
> off/on if you have it running while you are changing settings to make
> these new settings take effect.
> Also, as it is common with bluetooth, it can take a few seconds until
> the connection is established, depending on the braille display and some
> other factors.

Ollie:

Thanks Mario. yes, I did restart BRLTTY, and the Bluetooth connection
was established.
I've submitted my log, but the message must be too large, and I've been
notified that it's awaiting moderator's approval.
We'll see what will result from teh log, but things seem to be stuck at
the moment.

Ciao,
Ollie
ps: Any progress in the open hardware display braille projects