[BRLTTY] Android app?

Mario Lang mlang at delysid.org
Sun Apr 21 08:47:59 EDT 2013

Mallard <mallard at ilgerone.net> writes:

> After installing the latest apk, BRLTTY no longer crashes. I was able
> to goto settings, add my device (via Bletooth), and then select the
> Seika drive, which is listed in BRLTTY.
>
> However, nothing happens;

Did you think about restarting BRLTTY?  For now, you need to turn BRLTTY
off/on if you have it running while you are changing settings to make
these new settings take effect.
Also, as it is common with bluetooth, it can take a few seconds until
the connection is established, depending on the braille display and some
other factors.

--
CYa,
  ⡍⠁⠗⠊⠕