[BRLTTY] Hid Usb Handytech

Werwoelfchen ddf051.wolf at googlemail.com
Sun Apr 21 15:44:13 EDT 2013

Hi,

while experimenting with the Basic Braille braille display by Handytech
I had to notice that the HID USB is obviously a special kind of USB. In
the Changelog of Brltty 4.5 you mentioned that Handytech displays with
Hid are supported. Is the Basic Braille already supported? If not: Is
there any way to support all Handytech braille displays which are
connected via USB Hid?

Some weeks ago I gave you a descrpibtion of the Basic Braille braille
display. Did this help to understand my problem?
Will you let recognise the braille displays connected via USB Hid by
autodetect?

Regards Wolfram