[BRLTTY] equipment for android

Rob Hudson captinlogic at gmail.com
Wed Apr 24 17:05:46 EDT 2013

I'm looking at braille displays and i think I've decided on the Brailliant 32 model for use with an android phone. It appears to have a good display, a braille keyboard and USB and bluetooth connectivity. Are there any users of this model on list who can tell me how well it works with brltty, or if there is a better display with the same features? I don't want more than 40 cells in a portable display, and preferably 32 or less. I've got an 80 cell for use at home and it works beautifully, so now it's portability time.