[BRLTTY] equipment for android

erik burggraaf erik at erik-burggraaf.com
Wed Apr 24 17:46:12 EDT 2013

Hi,  I'm using braille connect here and find the keybindings atrocious.  Some of my clients have brailliant BI displays.  They aren't hooking them up to their android devices, but the displays themselves are every bit as nice as the old braille connect, and their 32-cell-ness is a huge plus for mobility.

Best,

Erik Burggraaf
Follow my series of articles about setting up a small business through the ontario disability support program at http://www.erik-burggraaf.com/blog
Ebony Consulting toll-free: 1-888-255-5194
or on the web at http://www.erik-burggraaf.com