[BRLTTY] android who can i enable contraction

Dietmar Segbert didi.segbert at arcor.de
Sat Apr 27 09:00:00 EDT 2013

Hello Mario,
i use a alva bc640. The routing keys will work, also the five keys at the
front for left 40 cells, up 1 line, go to cursor, down 1 line, and right
40 cells.
If i press a of the five little key in the middle of the softtouch, a
popup apears and will aks for the input german keyboard speach input.

Why do you not use the contraction tables of liblouis from the sbs
zuerich?

Regards
Dietmar