[BRLTTY] Seika 40, keys not mapped

MENGUAL Jean-Philippe mengualjeanphi at free.fr
Wed Dec 4 04:15:31 EST 2013

Hi

Waiting for having again an Esys to do new debug tests, I test other
braille displays. I am testing (and I will have with me all the end of
the week) a Seika braille 40 braille display. In the drivers help, I see
that there are keys K2, K3 and K4. But actually they seem not mapped. Is
it a bug as the manual mentions they should run a feature?

Thanks. I hope we can debug that these next 15 days. How can I help you
generating usefol debug messages to see the behavior of these keys?

Best regards

--

Jean-Philippe MENGUAL

accelibreinfo, votre partenaire en informatique adaptée aux déficients visuels

Mail: texou at accelibreinfo.eu

Site Web: http://www.accelibreinfo.eu