[BRLTTY] PATCH: Fix a file descriptor leak.

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Fri Feb 22 15:44:14 EST 2013

[quoted lines by Joanmarie Diggs on 2013/02/22 at 14:53 -0500]

>That fixed it for me. Thanks!

Samuel's patch has now been committed.

>Any chance we can get this into a stable release ASAP? Since GNOME's
>universal access panel loads braille by default, more and more users are
>going to run up against this.

My intention is to release 4.5 very soon. I'm just hoping that we can resolve
Anders's EL40S problem first. That's really all I'm waiting for.

Would you consider modifying Orca such that it automatically retries
establishing contact with BrlAPI if it loses the connection? This, of course,
doesn't happen to most users, but it does happen to me since, as a brltty
developer, I do stop/start brltty fairly often.